Who is this course for?
Allows the business to maintain the skills set and knowledge of their qualified first aiders.
Who should attend?
Qualified first aiders in order to practice and maintain their skills set within first aid.
What will they learn?
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Managing an incident
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Managing an obstructed airway
- Wounds and bleeding
- Hypovolaemic shock
- Accident recording and reporting procedures
- Principles in the using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
How long does the course last?