Food Safety - Level 3 Award
Who is this course for?
Who should attend?
Why is this training important?
What will they learn?
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
- Understand food safety procedures
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
How long is the course?
How is it assessed?
Written multiple choice examination paper consisting of 60 x questions with 40 x answers to achieve the qualification
How long does the qualication last?
It is recommendated that the qualification be refreshed every 3 years
Is there progression?
Yes, onto the Level 4 Award in Food Safety