Health and Safety in the Workplace - Level 2 Award (Refresher Course)
Level 2 Award accredited by the Highfield Accredited Body for Compliance (HABC)
Who is the course for?
It is recommended that all employees who have achieved the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace attend a refresher course every three years.
Who should attend?
All those who have a current Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification
Are there special requirements to attend a refresher up date?
Yes, ALL candidates MUST produce certificated evidence of prior successful completion of the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace along with a photo copy of their certificate at the start of the course to confirm prior achievement. Please note that the awarding body will NOT process the exam results until proof of prior achievement has been received.
Why is the training important?
- Refresh candidates’ knowledge of health and safety
- Complete the Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification portfolio
- Encourage best practice within the workplace
What will they learn?
- Understand responsibilities placed on employers and their employees
- Appreciate how individuals can take a personal responsibility for health and safety
- Understand the importance of health and safety procedures, systems and rules
- Appreciate the effect that workplace equipment and task design can have on health and safety
How long is the course?
How is it assessed?
Written multiple choice examination paper consisting of 30 questions
How long does the qualification last?
Is there progression?
Yes, attending the Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification.